Terms and Conditions of Entry
The National Aquarium places great importance on the safety of its guests and endeavors to. ensure that the high standards set by us are complied with by all persons visiting The National Aquarium (as defined below).
Entry will only be allowed to The National Aquarium for those guests who are willing to comply with these terms and conditions of entry (Entry Conditions). Please assist The National Aquarium in ensuring the exhibits and facilities remain a safe place in which to enjoy fun and exciting experiences.
All persons entering The National aquarium are admitted subject to the following Entry Conditions. Any person who does not comply with these Entry Conditions may be removed from the premises by The National Aquarium personnel, security or police officers, without any right to a refund. This is without prejudice to any claim that The National Aquarium may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside The National Aquarium, all guests must comply with any reasonable instructions given to them by The National Aquarium Team.
- By entering The National Aquarium, all persons acknowledge that they are under a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of any person accompanying them, taking into account personal medical conditions.
- The National Aquarium, acting reasonably at all times, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission, ban from entry to The National Aquarium, or remove from The National Aquarium without right to refund any person who:
- Climbs or stands upon fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, exhibits or any other buildings at The National Aquarium facilities.
- Has displayed any sign or visible representation of any kind which is, or could be reasonably judged to be, threatening, abusive or insulting.
- Attempting to gain admission to The National Aquarium without seeking The National Aquarium management approval or has been found inside without a valid Ticket.
- Has purchased or obtained any tickets or discount vouchers from any unauthorised source.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, pre-booked tickets are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused or relinquished for any reason referred to above.
- All persons entering The National Aquarium must pay for admission and/or hold a valid Ticket which has been obtained from The National Aquarium, the official website or an authorised third party
- No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to The National Aquarium unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. The National Aquarium reserves the right, at its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any particular circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
- If same day re-entry into The National Aquarium is required, the appropriate proof of purchase identifier obtained before exiting The National Aquarium, valid ticket and identifier must be shown at the time of re-entry to regain access.
- All Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, not for resale and will become automatically void on any transfer for value.
- Tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if The National Aquarium Management in its absolute discretion chooses to do so.
- Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the Ticket. Please check The National Aquarium operating calendar for opening dates and times.
- THE NATIONAL AQUARIUM IS PRIVATE PROPERTY. The sale of tickets/vouchers by anyone other than The National Aquarium and its authorized distributors is strictly prohibited. Only persons authorised by The National Aquarium are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to guests within the grounds.
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into The National Aquarium, guests are admitted subject to the condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. For the avoidance of doubt, it is prohibited to bring into The National Aquarium any of the following:
- Weapons of any kind (including ceremonial weapons)
- Explosives including fireworks, pyrotechnics or smoke bombs
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal Drugs / Narcotics
- Clothing with offensive language or content
- Clothing that represents someone as emergency personnel
- Glass bottles
- Animals of any description
- Two Way Radios
- Skateboards. Scooters , Hover boards, Inline skates or Shoes with built-in wheels
- Bicycles or transport devices (with the exception of Mobility Scooters and wheelchairs)
- Folding chairs
- Laser pens/lights
- Outside food and beverages
- Any other items which The National Aquarium believe may cause injury or present a safety hazard
- The throwing of any article which could cause injury or affect the enjoyment of other guestsis strictly prohibited.
- Adherence with the Health & Safety signage posted around the premises will insure your wellbeing.
- Tampering with fire alarm system and/or any life support system is not allowed and will result in fines and penalties.
- Any person found to be in possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous will be immediately escorted from the premises without the right to refund and The National Aquarium reserves the right to make reports to the relevant authorities which may lead to prosecution.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquor is not permitted within The National Aquarium. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor may not be taken into the premises and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or escorted from the premises without right to refund.
- The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the premises without right to refund. The National Aquarium also reserves the right to refer such cases to the Abu Dhabi Police or other relevant authority.
- Guests must be dressed appropriately at all times whilst at The National Aquarium – this includes wearing a top and shoes. If guests are wearing clothing that is indecent or likely to cause offence in any way, they will not be permitted entry.
- The only transport devices which are permitted within The National Aquarium are wheelchairs and mobility scooters.